They are the champions of baseball, in the best sense of the word: The men and women whose generous support makes possible the Hall of Fame’s mission of Preserving History, Honoring Excellence and Connecting Generations.
Hall of Fame Champions support the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum with an annual gift of $5,000, $10,000 or $25,000. The commitment of these individuals to the Museum assures that the Hall of Fame continues to be an engaging and enriching educational institution. The generosity of these individuals ensures that the Hall of Fame will continue to preserve baseball’s priceless treasures, share the rich history of our National Pastime with generations of baseball fans and reach more than 10 million school children through our education programs. In recognition of their support, Champions enjoy exclusive baseball experiences including:
• Champions Dinners - Join fellow Champions and a Hall of Famer around the table for an evening of conversation and baseball stories. These intimate dinners are always special, held in major cities across the nation, and attendance is limited to approximately 20 Champions.
• Hall of Fame Classic Weekend in Cooperstown - Champions receive priority access to all scheduled events during the Father’s Day Weekend Hall of Fame Classic and have the opportunity to attend a breakfast with a Hall of Famer during the weekend.
• Induction Weekend in Cooperstown - The eyes of the baseball world are focused on Cooperstown during the annual Induction Weekend. Champions will have the opportunity to attend a breakfast with a Hall of Famer on Induction Day and enjoy reserved seating at the Ceremony.
• Benefactor Weekend in Cooperstown - Join us for Columbus Day Weekend and enjoy the beautiful fall foliage, a weekend of events at the Museum and breakfast with a Hall of Famer.
• Baseball Writers’ Association of America Inductee Press Conference - Meet the newest Hall of Famers and join us for lunch at this exclusive, invitation-only announcement.
• Spring Training in Arizona and Florida - Attend a game and dinner with fellow Champions and special guests which may include team personnel, players, and Hall of Famers.
You can become a Hall of Fame Champion today and start enjoying exclusive “insider” access to the stories, players, and events of the National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum.
Contact Ken Meifert, the Museum’s Vice President of Sponsorship & Development, at 607-547-0286 for more information.
Hall of Famer Fergie Jenkins attended a Champions Event in 2008. (Milo Stewart Jr./National Baseball Hall of Fame)