Hall of Fame Champions
Champions enjoy access and invitations to exclusive baseball experiences throughout the year, including:
Attend the BBWAA’s Hall of Fame Class of 2020 press conference at this exclusive, invitation-only event. Champions in attendance will be part of a group photo with the newest Hall of Fame members. January 22, 2020 (New York City).
Attend a game with fellow Champions. The game experience may include VIP perks like a training facility tour, on-field batting practice viewing and greetings with team personnel. Later that evening enjoy an exclusive dinner with a Hall of Famer and other special guests. March 7, 2020 (Arizona) and March 21, 2020 (Florida).
Plan your trip to Cooperstown to see six Hall of Famers and players representing all 30 Major League Baseball teams for the annual Hall of Fame Classic during Memorial Day Weekend. There is a full lineup of events – highlighted by the Hall of Fame Classic Legend’s Game at Doubleday Field and the Night at the Museum program. Champions have priority access to all scheduled events and have the opportunity to attend a Welcome Dinner with the Hall of Famers on Friday evening. May 22 – 24, 2020 Memorial Day Weekend (Cooperstown).
The eyes of the baseball world are focused on Cooperstown during our annual Induction celebration. Four days of events are highlighted by the Induction Ceremony on Sunday, July 26, when the newest members of the Hall of Fame will be inducted into baseball’s most exclusive club. Champions will have the opportunity to attend an exclusive Champion event with a Hall of Famer on Saturday, July 25, and will enjoy premium reserved seating at the Induction Ceremony. July 24 – 27, 2020 (Cooperstown).
Join fellow Hall of Fame supporters and a Hall of Famer in Cooperstown for a special weekend dedicated to those who contribute to support the Museum. Champions will be invited to a private dinner with the Hall of Famer at the Otesaga Resort Hotel. October 17, 2020.
• Recognition as a Hall of Fame Champion on our donor wall within the Museum. The listing on the donor wall is updated annually in the summer.
• Access to a private behind-the-scenes tour of the Museum’s collection storage vault when you visit Cooperstown. This rare opportunity is available to schedule, at an agreed upon time, and will give you an inside look at the Museum and items from our collection that are not currently on display.
• Recognition on the donor roster in Memories and Dreams magazine.
• Subscription to Memories and Dreams, the Museum’s bi-monthly magazine, and the current edition of the annual Hall of Fame Yearbook.
• A Champion card, which may be used to gain complimentary admission to the Museum when visiting Cooperstown.
• 10% discount and free shipping on purchases from the Museum Store and online shop.
To become a Champion or to learn more contact:
Vice President, Sponsorship and Development
Director of Development and Sponsorship
* Gifts such as membership dues, fundraising event registration fees and general and project-specific donations count toward the annual contribution total.