Hall of Fame Weekend
Sign up to receive Hall of Fame Weekend updates
A Museum Membership offers additional perks during Hall of Fame Weekend from free admission to the Museum to VIP reserved seats to the Induction Ceremony.
Hall of Fame Weekend Membership benefits include:
• Free admission to the Museum Hall of Fame Weekend and throughout the year
• A special members-only entrance to the Hall of Fame to avoid long lines
• Exclusive early access to the Museum on Saturday, Sunday and Monday of Hall of Fame Weekend
• A complimentary copy of the Commemorative Hall of Fame Weekend Program
• Priority access to the Legends of the Game Roundtable program on Monday
• Reserved seating for the Induction (Contributor, President’s Circle and Benefactor Members)
Just as there's more to the Hall of Fame with the Museum, there's more to Hall of Fame Weekend than the Induction Ceremony. Plan an extended stay in Cooperstown to experience all four incredible days of fanfare.
From PLAY Ball with Museum Education Ambassador Ozzie Smith and Parade of Legends to special Awards Presentation and the Induction itself, Hall of Fame Weekend is filled with family-friendly fun.
In addition to all these activities, the weekend also includes special hours for the Museum:
• Friday, July 19: 9 a.m. - 10 p.m.
• Saturday, July 20: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
• Sunday, July 21: 8 a.m. - 9 p.m.
• Monday, July 22: 9 a.m. - 9 p.m.
Doors open at 7 a.m. on Saturday and Sunday for Hall of Fame Members, and at 8 a.m. on Monday. As always, Hall of Fame Members receive free admission. A special Members’ only entrance eliminates the need to wait in line.
CONVERSATIONS AT DOUBLEDAY FIELD
Doubleday Field will play host to three “Voices of the Game” Hall of Fame programs on Saturday, July 20, from 12 noon to 2:45 p.m.
• 12 noon: MLB Network’s Brian Kenny hosts a conversation about our National Pastime with former Spink and Frick Award winners.
• 1 p.m.: The Bob Feller Act of Valor Foundation presents a celebration of Hall of Famer Bob Feller and baseball’s commitment to the military.
• 2 p.m.: Mariners PA Announcer Tom Hutyler hosts a celebration of Edgar Martinez, featuring former Mariners players Jay Buhner, Alvin Davis, Jamie Moyer and Dan Wilson, Mariners Radio Broadcaster Rick Rizzs and Mariners Athletic Trainer Emeritus Rick Griffin.
These events are free and open to the public, with visitors seated along the first base seats of Doubleday Field. Please note, these are shine only events.
The National Baseball Hall of Fame and Museum has teamed up with Sports Travel and Tours to offer baseball fans a one-stop opportunity to purchase Induction Weekend travel packages. For more information or to plan a trip to Cooperstown, please call 1-888-310-HALL (4255). Hall of Fame and Museum Members receive a 5% discount on all their baseball travel packages.
Learn More About the Museum
The Museum in Cooperstown features more than 50,000 square feet of exhibits devoted to the National Pastime.